Semi-automatic Sliding Door Closer
Patent number : Mr.212013000127.4 Sliding Door
Closer Assembly Instruction Steps:
Function and Usage of Door Closer
- Slide the fixed based to the end of the door closer, and position the door closer horizontally along the top of the sliding door.
- Fix the bases on the doorframe matching the length of the door closer, A end is in the direction of pushing door open.
- Embed the closer into two bases firmly.
- Combine the L-shaped bracket and the door bracket together and become a connector.
- Insert A end into the T-shaped slot, and A end can be moved back and forth in the slot.
- Fix three screws, the connector should be vertical to A end of the door closer.
- Regulate and test the door closer, please see Function and Usage of Door Closer for details, cover the plastic cap on the connector. Assembly completed.
- When the door closer is installed, test two stage speeds to close door. If the door is closed in appropriate speed, no need to regulate.
- Regulate two stage speeds. The weight of each door is different, so we have to regulate two stage speeds of closing the door via rotating the B end of the door closer. Clockwise, speed up, counterclockwise, speed down.
- For door sizes difference, the length of the door closer can be adjusted.
- Keep the door open by pulling A end to the bottom.