Research and Development
- Slide the fixed based to the end of the door closer, and position the door closer horizontally along the top of the sliding door.
- Fix the bases on the doorframe matching the length of the door closer, A end is in the direction of pushing door open.
- Embed the closer into two bases firmly.
- Combine the L-shaped bracket and the door bracket together and become a connector.
- Insert A end into the T-shaped slot, and A end can be moved back and forth in the slot.
- Fix three screws, the connector should be vertical to A end of the door closer.
- Regulate and test the door closer, please see Function and Usage of Door Closer for details, cover the plastic cap on the connector. Assembly completed.
Function and Usage of Door Closer
- When the door closer is installed, test two stage speeds to close door. If the door is closed in appropriate speed, no need to regulate.
- Regulate two stage speeds. The weight of each door is different, so we have to regulate two stage speeds of closing the door via rotating the B end of the door closer. Clockwise, speed up, counterclockwise, speed down.
- For door sizes difference, the length of the door closer can be adjusted.
- Keep the door open by pulling A end to the bottom.